Saturday, June 8, 2019

Book Tour: Davan Part 1 {A Barber Shop Ink Novel}


Title: Davan Part 1
Series: A Barber Shop Ink Novel
Author: Penny Blush
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: May 3, 2019


Amazon Review - “TOTALLY BOOK OF THE YEAR

Books and Wine - “Davan equals Hot!!
Amazon Review - “Emotional read with some twist



I met the woman of my dreams at my sister’s wedding. 

I was standing on the edge of the dance floor talking with my cousin when she walked right up and asked me to dance. A woman has never approached me like that before, bold and full of confidence. I’m a big guy and in my military dress uniform I can appear to be quite intimidating. 

My size didn’t faze her though, she walked right up grabbed my hand and dragged me out onto the dance floor. 

I met the woman of my dreams at my sister’s wedding.

Too bad I am already married.









My name is Penny Blush, I love all things book and book related. I’m hoping that the people who make the James Bond movies will call me to ask to use my name as the next Bond Girl *Fingers Crossed*
When I’m not hoping for the Bond people to contact me, I can usually be found with my nose in a book. Getting lost in a story or thinking about stories I would like to write.
I’m Australian, I love to sing, and Christmas is my favourite time of the year. I believe in magic, fairies, the power of the universe and that everything happens for a reason.
Basically, I’m a crazy person, and I’m ok with that, at least my life is not boring!





HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment