Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Book Tour: Forever My Own {Road Warriors MC Book One}



Title: Forever My Own
Series: Road Warriors MC Book One
Author: Raven Featherwood
Genre: Contemporary MC Romance
Release Date: June 18, 2019
Cover Design: Enticing Journey Designs








Wendy’s Book Blog - “Intense & intriguing story!!” 

 Beyond the Covers Blog - “Omygosh!! Forever My Own, Cat and Fox's love story gutted me!” 

 Red Hatter Book Blog - “And a huge round of applause to Raven Featherwood for showing what a stand up person she is with her debut. I’m looking forward to reading her future work.”


FOX:

The minute I met CATRIONA I was lost. Her beauty and innocence called to me like a siren. There was a place inside of me that I didn’t know existed, a place just waiting to be filled with her light, her caring, her heart. But, with one miscommunication, one failed connection, I lost it all, hell I lost more than I even realized.

Until four years later when my entire world came crashing down on me, in the form of a precocious three-year-old pixie named Felicity. I will get my family back, I will earn the trust of the only woman to ever touch my heart.

But, as quickly as I start to see a possible happily ever after for my little family, it is all gone, she is gone. See, I am a member of the Road Warrior’s MC and our enemies have my woman, and they are not known for their care of the fairer sex. Somehow, I must find her, then, find a way to help her, because being lost in that mess is sure to leave her broken.

CAT:

He was my first, my only, but he abandoned me and our child. It has taken me years, but I am better, happy even. But now he’s returning home, and I have to find peace with him. But what about our daughter, will he man up and acknowledge his daughter? After abandoning me in my pregnancy, I don’t know what to expect. 

Then, as if my troubled past wasn’t filled with enough heartache, I am dragged into a war not of my making and my life will never be the same again. 

How do you survive something like this? Will I ever be able to see my child and Fox again? After what I have become, not likely.









HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment