Friday, June 28, 2019

Book Tour: Under a Different Sky {Hand Over My Heart Duet Book One}


Title: Under a Different Sky
Series: Hand Over My Heart Duet Book One
Author: Lindsey Iler
Genre: New Adult Romance
Release Date: June 10, 2019


My life is a mess.

I'm walking around with a black eye. My position on the hockey team is questionable at best, and if that’s not bad enough, I think I'm falling for my dead girlfriend's best friend.

Every day, it's a fight to feel alive, and yet, I drink to numb the pain. Everyone is standing back, watching me fall apart.

Everyone except Hannah. No matter how many times I push, she's there to pull me back. She refuses to let me spiral any deeper. 

And after one kiss—she’s impossible to ignore.

Unfortunately, it seems she and I aren’t the only thing being kept a secret.





Lindsey Iler is the author of the Our Worlds series. She's had her feet planted in the state of Michigan since she was born and she still lives there with her husband and four kids.
When she's not writing, she's spending time with family and friends, listening to music, and reading.
Lindsey writes mature young adult/new adult romance. She falls in love with every character that pops into her head and is notorious for writing long chapters in her notes on her iPhone.
She finds inspiration from music and the people around her.




HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment