Friday, June 8, 2018

Devil {Book Review}



Title: Devil
Series: Savage MCTennessee #1
Author: Jordan Marie
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

He is my biggest temptation…


Logan is a complication I didn’t count on.
I need to stay away—too many lives depend on it.
One wrong move and everything around me will crumble.

But his graveled voice calls to me.

His wicked smile takes my breath.

His whiskey colored eyes intoxicates me.

His heated touch seduces me.

And his hard body promises hot nights beyond my dirtiest fantasies.

Saying yes, would be wrong.
But being wrong feels so good. 

My Review

     Oh my goodness.... Oh my goodness.... Oh my goodness.... Just when I thought that author Jordan Marie had already written her best. She comes along and does it again with this book. I feel like I’ve been waiting a very long time for this book and couldn’t wait to dive into it.

   Let’s start with Logan, aka Devil, we meet him back in Beasts book. He’s a known player who hasn’t had the need to settle down until he meets Torrent. I loved Devil, he was rough and tuff on the outside. But inside he was sweet as can be.

    Hmmm Torrent.... She’s a woman who’s supposed to be in hiding in a nunnery. Because her fathers club has a mole. I have to say that for Torrent who supposedly grew up in the club and with all these bikers at times seemed to be a bit nieve about things.

    I will say this I did really enjoy this book from start to finish. There were a couple of things that bugged me and left me with some questions. But other than that I really enjoyed it. I don’t want to that this book ended on a cliffhanger, because it didn’t really. Well the cliffy had to do with Diesel and not Devil and Torrent.


    I’m giving this book 4.5 Stars out of 5 & can’t wait for Diesels book!!!!


Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Give Me Books PR for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bubble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment