Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Chased With Strength {Book Review}


Title: Chased With Strength: Notorious Devils
Series: Cash Bar #2
Author: Hayley Faiman
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

Hayden was created by a man named after the devil himself. She is a survivor. A girl who has seen more of hell than any one person ever should.

A new life was handed to her, when the Notorious Devils saved her.

Crooner had a family of blood once. Orphaned, his life seemed to fall apart, until he met the Notorious Devils.

He had all the family he thought he needed. That is, until a teenage single mother in need of protecting is thrown into his path.

He knows he’s no good for her. She’s too tempting to resist. Their road will be rough—their journey is not for the weak.

*Recommended for readers 18+ due to Violence, Language and Sexual Content .

My Review:

I'm just going to go ahead and jump into my review and hopefully not write out a long first paragraph. This is the second book in the Cash Bar series and follows Crooner and Hayden. We meet both of these characters in the first book Laced with Fear.

I'll start with Hayden. If you don't remember who Hayden, she is one of the girls who was abducted by the Aryians. And than she was dropped on the doorstep of the Canadian chapter of the Notorious Devils by a Nomad. Hayden is a young woman, well I can't even really call her a young woman, because she's still just a girl. But she's girl that definitely hasn't had the easiest life. First her ja(k off father, and than the Aryians, and becoming a mother. I have say that despite it all Hayden turned out stronger from it.

Oh gosh Crooner. I have to say I really liked him in Laced in Fear. But I have to say that he was kind of j*rk at the beginning of the book. But I could understand his hesitation with Hayden. I did come around more to Crooner when he stopped being so stubborn and went for it.

I will say that I enjoyed this book. I think after Crooner stopped being so stubborn, I really warmed up to them as a couple. In fact they maybe up there with a few of my favorite couples.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5 and can't wait for Free's book!!!!



Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment