Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Rough and Real {Book Review}


Title: Rough and Real
Series: Notorious Devils #7
Author: Hayley Faiman
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

Ivy Gaines has loved one man in her lifetime. After fifteen years of marriage and three kids, reality hasn’t changed that—but sometimes love isn’t enough.
West “Camo” Gaines has never wanted anyone the way he wants his wife, but the Notorious Devils’ club life has opened his eyes and awakened a desire he knows he can’t explore with the mother of his children.
Lies, misunderstanding, betrayal and silence are the bitter pills they swallow daily as the marriage they thought would last forever begins to unravel. It isn’t until club rivalries threaten to shatter their entire world that they realize how much they have to fight for.
When things get rough and real, they’re forced to remember just how deep their love goes.

My Review:

So this is the third of my go-to, all around favorite, reread series that has ended this month. I'm always a bit saddened when this happens. But I guess all good things must come to an end.

I don't want to give anything away in this book. But I will say this, I wanted to dislike Ivy in this book. And I may have for about two point five seconds. But than I realized I couldn't just blame Ivy, that West was also partially to blame. I also realized they were a completely different couple in this book, than they were in their novella.

I have to say that even though there were points in this book that ticked me off.  I have to say this one felt the most real, that Ivy and West seemed like a real couple with their issues.

I loved this book, even though as I just mentioned above I did get ticked off a few times. There was plenty of drama to be found, loved seeing everyone in this book. And of course the all around smexiness.

I'm giving this book and series 4.5 Stars out of 5!!!!

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment