Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Garrett {Book Review}



Title: Garrett
Series: Southside Skulls Motorcycle Club
Author: Jessie Cooke
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:


Garrett “Bear” Banks, has the stealth of a sniper and the strength of a viper. but the bad things he’s done, have taken their toll, and now… a life changing decision will free him from his demons.



What he hasn’t planned on, is a woman getting in the way. 


Paige is ready to put her demons to rest, when a giant of a man appears just at the wrong time to make the right decision.


Two tortured people standing at the same place in life, at the start of a journey that will change both of their lives, and those they love…forever.

This is the 8th book in the Southside Skulls MC Series. It is a Standalone Romance Novel but characters from the previous novels, DAX, CODY, GUNNER, ZACK, LEVI, KAT & HUNTER are included in this story too.
The Southside Skulls MC Series is about members of the MC club, their associates, and friends. 
Each story, while focused around one or more main characters, is not necessarily about a Southside Skulls club member, but the story is related to Skulls members and the club. 
HEA and No cliffhanger. 
Intended for Mature Readers

My Review:

So you know when your just sitting around and reading other books and than another book lands on your kindle and you just have to read that one first? Before you read the other books that you need to read. Yeah that's how it was with this book. I knew as soon as I finished Hunter's book and read the prologue for this book that I needed to read this book. And as soon as it landed on my kindle I dropped everything else and dove into this book. 

Oh Garrett the big loveable lug. Garrett's a man that thinks everyone would just be better off without him. But he has to finish a job for Dax first. Than he's going to off himself. I thought that even though Garrett was a man of little words he was very loveable. And you could tell how much he loved his daughter. 

I really liked Paige also. I thought that both her and Garrett were perfect for each other. That even though both of them were battling their own demons, that it was obvious that they could pull each other out of their funks. 

I will say this though that I was a bit confused at first with Paige when we first meet her. But that is quickly explained. I did think that this book was enjoyable. And it was probably the one I was most excited about in this series. There were also a few wet eye moments in this book also.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!


Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment