Thursday, January 18, 2018

Cruise {Book Review}


Title: Cruise
Series: Savage Disciples MC 
Author: Drew Eylse 
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

Once a Disciple, forever a Disciple.

After giving up eighteen months of his life for his club,
the Disciples' president is finally tasting freedom again.
Stone knows there's only one thing that might ever be as sweet,
but she's too young, too perfect, too untouchable for a man like him.

A Disciple will fight like a savage to protect what matters.

Evie's life is pretty much blowing up in her face
until Stone finds her broken down on the side of the road.
Now if only she could get him to stop being the martyr
and give them a shot at what she knows they both want.

It's high time this biker got the chance to let go and just cruise.

My Review: 

Man oh man, where do I start with this book? With this series? First I have to say this is the second of my all time, go-to, reread, favorite series that has ended this month. I had no idea going into this book that it was going to be the last book. So when I figured that out it broke my heart. But I guess all good things must come to an end. And what a better way to end a series than with Stone and Evie. 

I have loved Stone since the beginning of this series. Though I have to admit even I pictured him a bit older than he is. Not that his age really matters to me. But ever since the beginning even though he's the president of the Disciples, you could tell he had a kind and gentle soul. And it wasn't any different in this book. I loved getting to get to know him a bit better. 

I have to say that even though Evie was really young. I did enjoy her in this book. I thought she was a good match for Stone. 

I loved this book from start to finish. Though I will admit that Stone calling Evie, "Bunny" all the time got on my nerves a bit. But other than that I really enjoyed the book. As I mentioned above I'm saddened to see this series come to an end!!!!

I'm giving this book 4.5 Stars out of 5!!!!!


Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Ardent Prose PR for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment