Monday, December 4, 2017

Personal Foul {Book Review}


Title: Personal Foul
Author: Hayley Faiman
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description:


per·son·al foul

noun:
a rule violation involving illegal contact.
Violated. That’s how Trent makes me feel. But I can’t leave him. I owe him too much.
Illegal contact. That’s what it is the first time Cole touches me. Except, it doesn’t feel wrong.

I shouldn’t break the rules--and yet, I’m afraid that if I don’t, the personal foul will be called against me.

My future. My heart. My life is at stake. I can’t betray myself. I won’t. 

**Trigger Warning: Sexual Assault**

My Review :

So Mrs. Faiman hits it out of the park with another one. Or maybe I should say kicks it out of the park with this one. I will admit that I'm not a football fan (professional or college) so I tend to stay away from football themed books. But come on I couldn't stay away from this one, because I love all of Mrs. Faiman's books. Also if you're a fan of the hero being older than the heroine than this book is for you. 

I have to admit I was quite surprised finding out that Mrs. Faiman her female lead with a an older guy. Which I have no issue with. But I guess I just thought she would have been with someone on the team. At least that was my thoughts going into it. 

I liked Jessa. I thought she was sweet, kind, and caring. But at the same time I found her to be a bit nieve about some things. I mean I know she's young and all,  but come on. I also didn't like the way she felt she owed Trent. 

I loved loved loved Cole. He was sweet, kind, and caring. And he didn't seem to mind the huge age difference between him and Jessa. I think the only thing that annoyed me about him is he called Jessa "baby" way too much for my liking. 

I did really enjoy this book.  And I really enjoyed Cole and Jessa together despite their age differences. They had a chemistry that was off the charts hot.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!


Disclaimer : I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 



No comments:

Post a Comment