Sunday, December 31, 2017

Crashed Out {Book Review}


Title: Crashed Out 
Series: A Made In Jersey Novel 
Author: Tessa Bailey 
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description:

Jasmine Taveras is the reason Sarge Purcell grabbed his six-string and bailed the hell out of New Jersey four years ago. She's the fuel for every song he's ever written-each one laced with bitter, hard-edged, hungry lust. Now, with his hugely successful band on temporary hiatus, Sarge is determined to prove to Jasmine that this "kid" turned into every inch the man she's always needed...
Men are slim pickings for a single factory girl in Hook, New Jersey...until tall, broad-shouldered hotness walks-or rather storms-into Jasmine's life. Sarge's return shouldn't affect her this way. He's her best friend's much younger kid brother, and the kind of rough, gritty, sexiness Jasmine has no right to taste for herself. Even if he lets her.
But lust is a blinding, insatiable force. And when it crashes, it will take both Sarge and Jasmine down with it...
Each book in the Made in Jersey series is a standalone, full-length story that can be enjoyed out of order. 

My Review:
So I haven’t read a book by Mrs. Bailey in at least a year. But this book sounded interesting and I had the opportunity to read it. So I jumped at the chance to read it. But that’s about where my excitement ends for this book.

I first want to say I really enjoyed Sarge. I thought he was sweet, kind, caring, a bit shy and the all around boy next door. I have to say that Sarge was the only saving thing to this story.

Look I wanted to like Jasmine. I really tried to like Jasmine. But I just couldn’t get into her and she just kind of irritated me.

Look I thought the book was a good read. As I just mentioned above I just couldn’t get into Jasmine. It irritated me that she treated Sarge as a child still, and yes I understand that she’s older than him. But because she still treated him and saw him as a child I just never felt a connection between them. But I will say this that there were definitely some very hot moments in the book.

I’m giving this book 3.5 Stars out of 5!!!!


Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book via Netgalley for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from other's.

No comments:

Post a Comment