Saturday, December 30, 2017

Hunter {Book Review}


Title: Hunter
Series: Southside Skulls Motorcycle Club
Author: Jessie Cooke
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

What happens when the man you’re hunting, is the father of the woman you can’t get off your mind?
And why would you be interested in a woman who has already attacked you once, and will do it again if she has to?
Hunter Donovan has just walked into a world of trouble, while doing his job as a Bounty Hunter, and looking for the man who killed his brother.
Claire just wants to get on with her life, and a sexy, hot, biker, bounty hunter, is not what she needs right now…or is he?
This is the 7th book in the Southside Skulls MC Series. It is a Standalone Romance Novel but characters from the previous novels, DAX, CODY, GUNNER, ZACK, LEVI and KAT are included in this story too.
The Southside Skulls MC Series is about members of the MC club, their associates, and friends.
Each story, while focused around one or more main characters, is not necessarily about a Southside Skulls club member, but the story is related to Skulls members and the club.
HEA and No cliffhanger.
Intended for Mature Readers

My Review:

I have to admit that I had to go back and reread this book so I could write my review. I read this book like weeks ago right before it came out and have already read the next one. So of course I needed some refreshing. Though I'm not sure why though since I really couldn't forget these two.

Kind of just like in the synopsis Hunter is a man on a mission to find his brothers killer. While still working as a bounty hunter for his cousin. I really liked Hunter's character and thought he was sweet, kind and caring. I also found him to be a bit humorous (I mean that in the best way) at times.

I really liked Claire. She's a young woman who came over to the united states to find her real father. And make a life for herself. Although her father isn't really a good guy, you could tell how much she actually cared about him. 

I really enjoyed this book in the series from start to finish. Even though it really wasn't about a Skulls member there definitely wasn't a lack of them in this book. And there was definitely a twist this book I wasn't expecting. 

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!







Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment