Friday, April 7, 2017

Techy {Book Review}


Title: Techy
Series: Devils Soul MC #2
Author: LeAnn Ashers
Genre: Romantic Suspense/MC Romance

Book Description:

Alisha

My story isn't a very conventional one. I met my man online, which isn't a shocking thing nowadays.

I sure didn't know that he would rescue me from hell.

I had been stuck in hell with no way out. Then Techy swooped in with guns blazing and took me out of there. A knight in shining leather.

I didn't expect to feel what I feel; that I would fall in love, that I would feel safe and protected.

I had never felt that before.

Until Techy.

Techy is a member of the Devil’s Souls MC, the most notorious MC in Texas. They love hard and fight harder. You mess with their family, hell is something you'd beg for.

Shit hits the fan when someone from my past comes to get what my dead father never gave back to him.

My name is Alisha and this is my story.


Techy

A man is after my woman.

He won’t be a man much longer.

He dares to try and take her from me?

Hell is something he'll beg for. Because nobody, and I mean nobody, looks in Alisha's direction in a way I don't like. If they do? They'll be eating their teeth.

If you threaten her? Death is an easy way out.

I will do whatever it takes to protect her.


This book has a HEA, with no cheating and a obsessed alpha. If you don’t like instalove this book isn’t for you.


My Review:

     This was actually a first for me reading a book from Mrs. Asher's and this series. I do actually have the first book sitting on my kindle but haven't gotten the chance to read it yet. 

     This book was fast paced and it was definitely an insta-love book. 

    I thought that Alisha was very likable and I felt for everything she had been through. And was happy that she was able to get away from that. 

     I also really liked Jordan or Techy, as he goes by. He was very sweet and loveable in this book. 

     I thought that this book was very enjoyable. Though I will kind of admit the beginning was a little bit slow. But it did pick up after a few chapter's. I also really enjoyed other members of the Devils Soul and can't wait for for more.

     I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5 and can't wait for Butch's book!!!!!



Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Give Me Books Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.


No comments:

Post a Comment