Monday, March 5, 2018

Heart's Desire {Book Review}


Title: Heart's Desire
Series: Shores of Indian Lake #2
Author: Catherine Lanigan
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description: 

His homecoming is bittersweet…for both of them

Café owner Maddie Strong is finally ready to take her burgeoning cupcake business to the next level. With the help of handsome businessman Alex Perkins, her future's all mapped out. Until her first love comes home.

At seventeen, Maddie adored Nate Barzonni with her whole heart and soul. But when he asked her to elope, she'd said no—she couldn't let him throw away his dream of becoming a doctor. Then he vanished from her life for eleven years. Now the cardiac surgeon has returned to Indian Lake asking for a second chance, and Maddie has to choose between her new life…and the man she never stopped loving.

My Review

Once again Mrs. Lanigan has transported us back to Indian Lake. Where everything seems real including the characters. This is the second book I have read from this author. This book will keep ya turning the pages to see what is going to happen. 

I loved the characters in this story. They felt like real life people and I felt everything they were going thorough. And I mean what could be better than having two guys fighting for you. 

I really enjoyed this book and felt every moment of the story. I wish I had the Hallmark channel so I could watch it when it comes on.

I'm giving this book 4.5 Stars out of 5!!!


Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Primrose Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment