Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Breech's Fall {Book Review}


Title: Breech’s Fall
Series: Devils Wind MC
Author: D.D. Galvani
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

From the moment Jiji steps foot inside the Devil's Wind clubhouse, Breech can't get her out of his head. She's beautiful, smart and sassy-all things that drive Breech's need to its breaking point. But she's not for him. She's his best friend Fighter's little sister. He can't hit it and quit it with Jiji, like he does the others. Either he's all in or Fighter will have his balls.

Jiji knows exactly what kind of man Breech is and no matter what kind of fire he sets off in her lady parts, she has no intentions of getting mixed up with him and becoming another one, of the many women, he leaves in his wake. She has goals she's working towards and the world of bikers doesn't fit in with what she has planned.

But when trouble comes knocking and Jiji finds herself in a terrifying situation, it's Breech and the Devil's Wind that must step in to save her. She just hopes they make it in time.

My Review:

I have to say after finishing Fighter's Claim that I couldn't wait to read Breech and Jiji's story. I had wanted this story right away and didn't know if I had the patience to wait for it. I knew I had wanted it right away, but I was a little glad for the wait. I have to admit I had high expectations for this book and I'm not quite sure if this book hit them all or not. I know it hit it on some levels and on other's it kind of let me down.

I have to say I did enjoy Breech and Jiji together. Now were they meant to be together? Maybe. Was it the expectation for them to be together there? Of course especially with the way the acted in Jiji's brother's book Fighter's Claim. Now did I feel a connection between Breech and Jiji? I definitely felt the connection between them in Fighter's Claim. I will say that sometimes in this book I really felt it. Than at other's it felt like there was nothing at all, except for maybe a really good friendship.

I really liked Breech in the first book. And I really kind of loved him in this book. Even though it was obvious he used to be sort of a player. I think he was a very likable player. I also really thought he knew what he wanted and was going to get it. He knew he wanted Jiji and he wasn't going to let anything stop him from getting her. But besides knowing what he wanted, I thought Breech was sweet, kind, caring and protective in this book.

Oh boy Jiji..... If you don't know who Jiji is, than you should probably go back and read the first book. But she is Jameson's, aka Fighters, little sister and Tish's best friend. I'm trying to think of the best way to describe Jiji. I will definitely say she is probably not going to be everyone's cup of tea. And she definitely has a mouth on her and has no trouble holding her tongue.... I will admit there were times I became irritated with her and thought she was acting very childish. But in the end I did like her.

Alright although I did enjoy this book. I did find that at times the book seemed to move a bit slow and I just thought there were things thrown in there to get the book moving. I will say this book did pick up speed towards the end of the book and became much more interesting. I also found that I had more interest in Sonny and Gia's character's. But through all of that I did really enjoy it.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5 and can't wait for the next one!!!!

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.


No comments:

Post a Comment