Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Torn {Book Review}


Title: Torn
Series: Deathstalkers MC
Author: Alexis Noelle
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description

Loyalty
That's what it's all about here.
I'd do anything for one of my brothers,
Even go with his old lady to a parent-teacher conference.

But when I see the sweet little number who's the teacher,
Suddenly, school's right up my alley.
She's innocent, naive, and sexy as Hell.  

Damn, I just want in her pants,
And to maybe teach her a thing or two.
And I'm not backing down,
I'll get to her.

But if she ever finds out the truth about our connection,
It'll sever the ties and ruin it all.
I'm just going to keep my mouth shut--
And all over her.

My Review:

So I have to say I have been a Deathstalker's fan since the beginning. And it feels like forever since I have read a book in this series, although its most likely only been a few months. And if I do remember correctly I believe that this is the last book in the Deathstalker's series, which of course makes me a bit sad. And made me want to read this one even more. I will admit that I devoured this book from start to finish.

I really liked Storm and Becca together. I thought that they fit together well. I will say that this book is a bit short and straight to the point. I will say that the chemistry was there between them.

I just adored Storm I thought he was really likable, sweet, kind, caring, protective.

I also really enjoyed Becca. Even though it was obvious that she was hiding something and not something little, but something big.

I will say this although this book was enjoyable and I devoured it from start to finish. I will say this there were a few things that bugged me in this book. But other than that I really enjoyed it. As I mentioned at the beginning of this review I believe this the end of this series. I loved what Mrs. Noelle did a great job developing these Deathstalker men and making them a bit different than other MC stories.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.


No comments:

Post a Comment