Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Beauty {Book Review}


Title: Beauty
Series: Book 2, Beast & Beauty Devil's Blaze Duet
Author: Jordan Marie
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

Once upon a time I fell in love with a beast.

I fell fast.

I fell hard.

I loved him intensely and I trusted him completely - until he ripped my heart to shreds.

Love isn't a fairy tale.

It's messy.

It's dirty.

It's painful, and it's ugly.

Until it's not....

This is Book 2 and the Final Book of the Beast & Beauty Devil's Blaze Duet. Book 1 Beast must be read first.

My Review:

After finishing Beast, I was so happy to find out that we wouldn't have to wait that long for this second book. Because I honestly don't know if I could have waited long for this book. This book doesn't exactly pick up right where Beast ends off. I mean it does but doesn't. It starts where Beast ended, than skips ahead a few months.

We find Hayden in a different town and running a bake shop, after she ran from Micheal after he broke her heart. I loved Hayden in this book, as much as I loved her in Beast's book. She's just as sweet and caring in this book. But she definitely had a more protective side in this book.

Oh Micheal, or Beast, whatever you want to call him. My heart still broke for him in this book. Even though he opened up a little bit in the first book, we didn't get to see his full potential of opening up until this book. I loved watching him grow more in this book. I was a little sadden to see him..... Oh no not going to say that, because I don't want to give anything away. But I will say that Beast has a lot of changes in his life again and I loved watching it.

Oh my goodness both of these books in this duet set. I just loved watching these characters learn, and grow, and start living once again. They were not as broken as they seemed. I loved the secondary characters in this book, they made me smile and laugh a bit when things were getting a bit heavy. And I have to say there were a couple times at the end where I got teary-eyed, but I'm not giving those away either.

I'm giving this book 4.5 Stars out of 5!!!!!

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment