Thursday, December 1, 2016

Inked Exposed (Book Review)


Title: Inked Exposed 
Series: Montgomery Ink
Author: Carrie Ann Ryan
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description:


The Montgomery Ink series continues with the brother that deserves a second chance, and the woman who has always loved him.

Alex Montgomery lost his first love and then proceeded to leave himself in the bottle. Only he and his ex-wife truly know why he fell so hard and so fast down a path he never thought he’d take. Now he’s clean, out of rehab, and learning how to be a Montgomery once again—a task that isn’t quite as easy as some of his family assumes.

Tabby Collins is an honorary Montgomery and the organizational mastermind behind Montgomery Inc., the family’s construction company. She loves her planners, friends, and a certain dark-haired man who’s never given her a second glance.

Alex is slowly re-immersing himself back into the world, but the demons he faced before aren’t out of the picture, and he’ll have to learn to rely on others to make it out whole. When Alex discovers that Tabby’s life is in danger, he not only finds a way to help her but also learns the true woman behind the soft smiles he’s always seen. Their romance won’t be an easy one, but nothing this passionate and heart-pounding ever is. 

My Review:

I have to say it seems like it's been a very long time since I last read a book in the Montgomery Ink series. But even though it's been a while since I've read a book in this series, it's still one of my favorite series. I don't think it matters how long it's been this series and this family will pull you right in. 

We have gotten to see glimpses of Alex in the other books. Alex is the youngest boy of the Montgomery clan and for the past couple of years has had to overcome some hardships. Now on the road to recovery he is truly trying to find himself and find where he fits in now. 

I really liked Tabby. She's an honorary member of the Montgomery clan and has been working for the family for a few years. Even though she was strong and fericely independent. I found her to be stubborn at other times too.

I did really enjoy this book from start to finish. I thought that Mrs. Ryan did a wonderful job with Alex's struggle with addiction and did it in a tasteful way. I was so happy I had the chance to read this book. 

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!






Disclaimer:  I received an ARC of this book from InkSlinger PR for my honest review.  The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment