Monday, December 19, 2016

Devil's Vengeance {Book Review}


Title: Devil's Vengeance
Series: Sydney Storm MC, Book 3 
Author: Nina Levine
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description

The Sydney Storm MC are back and war is coming. 

I know she’s forbidden.
I’ve been warned.
But I’m in too deep.

Hailee Archer was mine the minute I met her and there’s no way in hell I’m giving her up.

Our club is at war, though, and her brother is our greatest ally. 
He’s made it clear he doesn’t want me anywhere near her. 
He’s threatened to walk away from our club if he doesn’t get what he wants.

What he doesn’t know about me is that I’m a stubborn bastard. 
I will fucking fight to the bitter end for my family. 
He wants to threaten me? 
He can go right the fuck ahead. 
He doesn’t stand a chance.


This story contains all the panty-melting sexiness and alpha goodness that Nina Levine books are known for.

My Review:

I have to say as much as I love Mrs. Levine's books and love all of her hot dirty talking men. I have to say I think this book is probably my favorite. And Devil is definitely my favorite dirty talking bad boy. 

I loved Devil and Hailee in this book. I just thought they worked together an were the perfect match for each other. As I just said above I think Devil by far has been my favorite dirty talking alpha bad boy. But he has a sweet side underneath, for Hailee and for his family. And I thought Hailee was just though enough, with a side of sweet and sassy. 

I enjoyed and loved this book from start to finish. I loved seeing all the other characters. I loved the banter between Hailee and Devil. And there was just enough action and hotness to this book.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5 and can't wait for Hyde's book!!!!



Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment