This week we are wrapping up C.A. Harms 2016 Yearbook! Revisiting all the novels that she published this year. Day 5 with have an interview with C.A. Harms, Tough Love, and the Alphas & Fairytales Anthology.
1. Tis the Season and all that....Do you have any Christmas rituals, if so, what are they?
When I was younger my grandmother used to bake so many different sugar cookies, shaped in all sorts of Xmas designs. Each year she and I would sit down and decorate them. Afterwards we would place them on assorted trays, wrapped them and place a bow on top. The together we would distribute them to friends, neighbors and the retirement home she worked in. It was more about the time I got to spend with her and those memories we made. I look back now and love the fact that she and I shared those moments. Now I share them with my daughter.
2. For the year of 2016 would you find yourself on the nice list of the naughty list? If the naughty list please elaborate!
Depends on if I’m making this determination strictly on my fictional world, if so then yes I’ve been naughty. Or my characters have and since they stem from my mind…well ya know.
3. When you are in your writing zone do you snack? drink? if so what is your go to writing snacks/drinks?
Yes I snack too much. I try to attempt the healthy stuff but it doesn’t seem to fit, so yes I try a mixture of the good and the bad. Drink my go to is coke, wine or water, depends on my mood.
4. Have any of your published novels been written at the same time, like 2 stories were swirling in that little head of yours so you decided to put them both on paper at the same time? Was this difficult to do?
I do this often. If I hit a snag in one story. A point where I know where I want to go just unsure of how to get it there I will step back and work on something a little different. And it honestly is easy for me to bounce back and forth.
5. Okay we all know there are sex scenes in your books, are those sex scenes from your imagination or experiences? Please don't be shy - we won't tell.
A little bit of both. My husband likes t
o tell people he is the inspiration for all my dirty times within the pages. So yes, a little of both ;)
6. What genre haven't you written that you would love to get your feet wet in?
A Sexy Paranormal.
7. I know a lot of readers/authors/bloggers, etc have issues with certain words. I am going to give you a small list of those cringe worthy words and you let me know if you have a dislike or love to them.
Um well lets just say if you are telling me you are about to offer up hot cup of cocoa with whipped cream on the top, I am good. But in now way will I be writing a scene about the naked chick sprawled across the mattress creamy and waiting then ick!
- Moist Nope not baking bread I prefer to say what it is WET
Hey if you LOVE those two words you can put them together creamy moist!
Okay back to the list
- Cunt Not offended but don’t use often
- Pussy Hell I use this a lot
- Cock Oh yeah, always use
- Mound Not offended just don’t use
- Dick Yep use often too
8. I have witness a list of all the different words you can use for the male and female southern region, what is the weirdest word you have ever read/heard, etc that was used for one or both of those body parts?
Winky…Only if your five years old
Flower… Um just no
9. With 2016 wrapping up how do you feel you have grown as an author?
I feel like I learn each day. From the way to express myself through my words as well as the way to show appreciation for those readers fans that I owe my success too.
10. If you could say something to everyone who has supported you (readers/bloggers/authors) what would you like to tell them?
They are the reason I write. Not for the sales or even the numbers, but for their kind words and encouragement. I love interaction with readers. I think that is the best part about being a writer. I am truly humbled by the support they show and continue to show. There are absolutely no words to describe how truly appreciative I am and how thankful I am. You are all my rockstars.
11. If you could say something to everyone who hasn't supported you this year what would you say?
To each their own, and not every book is for everyone. But if you are ever looking to give a new author a chance, I would be grateful for the chance to grace your kindles.
12. What can we look forward to from you in 2017?
Lots of Sex…no just teasing well kinda. Lots of heartfelt stories with true likeable characters and a heckuva lot of heated times too.
*Proceeds benefiting VETSports*
One badass fight, one black tie party…
One New Year’s Eve in Vegas
16 ALL NEW stories of love, lust, and redemption from your favorite bestselling authors...
Rockin’ the Suite- Rhonda James
The Main Event - Sapphire Knight
Duet - Anne Mercier
As The Tide Turns - BT Urruela
A Powers Play - Harper Bentley
Craved - Lacey Black
Diced - Ginger Scott
Tempted Times Three - M Never
Freeing His Dark Edges - Kane Caldwell
Forbidden Attraction - CA Harms
Forbidden - KL Kreig
A Wild Chase - BB Reid
Blink - Molly McLain
Close Encounters - Alison Bliss
Taking Greer - Winter Travers
A Shower for…Two? - Allie Juliette Mousseau
FORBIDDEN ATTRACTION BY C.A. HARMS
(included in the Alphas & Fairytales Anthology)
Maybe it was the adrenaline, the pure excitement from the fight that had me thinking of things I shouldn’t. All I knew was never before had something that was wrong, felt so right.
Prepare to be swept away by 9 FULL LENGTH new adult romance books from some of today's USA Today, and international bestselling authors! In this limited edition collection, you will find everything from sports romances, to steamy hot romances, and everything in between!
A SUMMER TO REMEMBER by SELENE CHARDOU
CAUGHT INSIDE by S BRIONES LIM
DECEITFUL CHOICES by C.A. HARMS
DIRT ROAD SUMMER by ASHLEY JOHNSON
INTO TEMPTATION by SKYLA MADI
PIVOTAL MOMENTS by TRINITY HANRAHAN
REBELLION PROJECT by SARA SCHOEN
THAT GIRL by H.J. BELLUS
TOUCH ME NOT by APRYL BAKER
DECEITFUL CHOICES BY C.A. HARMS
(included in the Tough Love: A New Adult Romance Collection)
The damage is too deep.
The effects are too strong, and the path they lead you on can be devastating.
One lie only led to another as Lindsay tried to be someone she wasn’t. She wanted just one moment to pretend she didn’t live the life she had been cursed with.
She wanted to live without regret.
Live for the moment.
She wanted to laugh and smile without feeling as if at any moment something or someone would corrupt that happiness. But all lies have a way of resurfacing. Those deceitful words can come back to haunt you, leaving you as the one heartbroken and alone.
Zack had taken a trip with a fellow Navy SEAL. Just a weekend away to regroup. Never had he intended to find the girl who would jumpstart his heart.
Only then to destroy it.
But the shattered pieces of his trust weren’t the only things he left behind when he walked away from Lindsay. There was now an innocent life that had been thrown in to the mix.
But Lindsay wasn’t the only one who lied...
The odds were stacked against them. There was someone doing everything they could to keep them apart.
But when the truth is told, and those secrets are revealed, they must decide if they have what it takes…
To survive the deceit.
C.A. Harms is like any other addicted reader. She enjoys happy endings and HEA love stories. She hasn't always been a lover of Romance and had once been addicted to a good Mystery. Just recently she has taken on a new liking and now is a full blown Romance novel addict.
She lives in Illinois and enjoys spending time with her husband and two children. You will always find her with her kindle or paperback in hand as it is her favorite pass time.
Thank you for stopping by during the 2016 Yearbook of C.A. Harms! Be sure to check out all of her 2016 releases and #OneClick today! Can't wait to see what she has in store for 2017...