Monday, August 15, 2016

Who I Am With You {Book Review}



Title: Who I Am With You
Author: Amanda Lanclos
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description:

Dallas Garrison was a normal blue collar guy. In his late twenties, he worked fourteen hour days, every day. He lived his life and never expected it to change much. That is, until an unforeseen circumstance happens on his ranch.

Once his eyes meet the sea-blue eyes belonging to Kennedy Miller again, all bets are off. Their history is laced with pain and Dallas is all too familiar with the torment loving Kennedy brings.

But what guts him most, is that she doesn’t remember a damn thing. Especially not the reasons she loved him all those years ago.

My Review:

So this is the first book I have read from Mrs. Lanclos. I think what really drew me to wanting to read this book was the description and the cover. And I mean it doesn't hurt that it seemed to be about a cowboy.

Here's the thing I thought the characters were very likable. I thought you could definitely feel the attraction between Kennedy and Dallas.

Did I like Kennedy? Yes, I thought she was a very likable person. Even though while she didn't have her memory and called herself unlikable. I just didn't see it. I thought she was sweet and caring. Of course I didn't really know her character before the accident.

I loved Dallas, I really did. I thought he was sweet, caring, and forgiving. But at times he seemed to be a bit of a pushover, especially when it came to Kennedy.

I thought that this book was enjoyable. I will say though that there were points where I thought big parts of the story were missing. And not just because Kennedy had lost her memory from the accident. But other than that I really did enjoy this book.

I'm giving this book 4 stars out of 5!!!!



Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from enticing journey book promotions for my honest opinion. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment