Friday, August 26, 2016

Throttle's Seduction {Book Review}


Title: Throttle's Seduction
Series: Insurgents Motorcycle Club
Author: Chiah Wilder
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

Throttle, Road Captain of the Insurgents Motorcycle Club, likes his women willing, stacked, and no strings attached. His life and needs are simple: riding his Harley, bedding as many women as can fit in his bed, and scorching his throat with whiskey. 

The tall, rugged outlaw is a magnet for women who love life on the wild and dangerous side. 

They know not to expect anything from the tattooed biker but sheer pleasure. 

Life couldn’t be better.

Until he meets Kimber. The black-haired mechanic at Hawk’s bike shop. What the f@#k? In his world, the only thing a woman should do on a Harley is spread her pretty legs wide. 
She is sassy-mouthed, aggravating, and not his type at all. And he doesn’t need any woman—let alone a chick in mechanic coveralls—messing with his head.

It’s a shame all he can think about is doing nasty things to her on his motorcycle.

Kimber Descourts has had to fight to be accepted in a man’s world and she is not a quitter. Always attracted to the bad boy biker, she has had her share of unfaithful, jerk boyfriends. Swearing off all bikers since her last boyfriend made her his punching bag, she’s content with working on Harleys, taking a few business classes, and being blissfully alone.

Then she meets Throttle.

He’s a cocky, chauvinistic bastard. Oh yeah… he’s also incredibly handsome, built, and sexy as all hell. He’s exactly her type. She should run far away from him, but her body wants him in the worst way.

They say opposites attract, but when a hardened biker and a tough free-spirit ignite, their world combusts. Will their differences bring them together or pull them apart?

In the midst of Throttle and Kimber’s tug of war, a Peeping Tom has been creeping around Pinewood Springs watching ladies behind the shadows of the night. He spots Kimber Descourts and is drawn to her. And he’s beginning to grow bored of just watching….

Can Kimber put her pride aside and ask for Throttle’s help? Is Throttle ready to let the feisty mechanic melt his icy heart?

My Review:

So I think it's been awhile since I put this at the beginning of my reviews for Mrs. Wilder. But the Insurgents series is one of my go-to series. I always get really excited when I hear another one is coming out. 

I have to say though both Throttle and Kimber take some time to warm up to. At least they did for me.

Look I liked Throttle, I really did. But as I just said above it took me some time to warm up to him. There were times where he seemed really sweet and caring. Than there were moments where he was a co(ky ar*hole.

I really liked Kimber also. Which kind of came as a surprise to me. As with Throttle she took some warming up for me to get to like her. Even though I find her to be smart, funny, independent, and sassy. I found at times that her mouth and attitude got in the way of her personality. 

I really did enjoy reading this book. There was a lot going on in it, from stalking to crazy ex-boyfriends, to dates that just can't take a hint. I loved watching Throttle and Kimber's relationship develop and grow. I loved seeing the other Insurgents. 

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!



Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from enticing journey book promotions for my honest opinion. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 


No comments:

Post a Comment