Sunday, November 1, 2015

Seized By Love {Book Review}


Title: Seized By Love

Author: Melissa Foster

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description

You fell in love with Blue Ryder and Lizzie Barber in Seaside Summers, now follow their journey to find true love in SEIZED BY LOVE, the first book in the Ryder series.

Lizzie Barber runs a successful flower shop by day and secretly hosts the Naked Baker webcast at night to help pay for her younger sister's education. To keep friends and family from finding out about her sexy secret, she's put her social life on hold until her sister's education is paid off and she can stop filming the webcast.

Blue Ryder fell hard for Lizzie Barber when he met her a year ago, and he hasn't been able to get her off his mind since. Everything about the feisty little brunette, from her tight bod to her seductive smile, cuts straight to his heart. Though Lizzie has turned down every invitation he's extended-Blue is not about to give up trying.

Renovating Lizzie's kitchen brings Blue further into Lizzie's life, and the oven is not the only thing heating up. One night and one powerful kiss changes everything. But when Lizzie's secret is revealed and the safe bubble she's hidden in shatters, true love may not be enough to put the pieces back together.


My Review

     So I'm going to start this by saying that Melissa Foster has been one of go-to authors, ever since I read the first book of hers almost two years ago. But the last couple of books I've just kind of been, eh on. So I thought it would be best to take a break from her books for a bit. Now a few months later I saw this book and thought this would be the perfect time to jump back in with The Ryder's. 

     I have to say one thing that I like about Mrs. Fosters books is the reliability. You always know what you're going to get when reading one of her books. 

     I have to say I wanted to like Lizzie, I really did. I have to say I did really like how much she cared about her family. And how she really cared about her sisters education and wanting to help with paying it. But that's about where it ends for me on the other hand I found her kind of whiny. 

   I really liked Blue. I really think he's the only thing that saved this story, to me. And kept me reading on. I really liked how sweet he was and he had the patience of a saint.

     I thought this book was an enjoyable read. But I have to say Lizzy's whining/complaining did become kind of repetitive in several of the chapters just written different ways. But other than that I thought it was a good read. If you like Mrs. Fosters books or light and fluffy romances than you'll enjoy this book.

    I'm giving this book 3.5 stars out of 5!!!!

Buy Links:
Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/dp/1941480233  
B&N:   http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/seized-by-love-melissa-foster/1122422788?ean=2940151028356  
iTunes:   https://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/book/seized-by-love/id1023425344?mt=11  
Kobo:  https://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/seized-by-love-the-ryders-book-one  

Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from Tasty Book Tours for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for picking up another Love in Bloom book and for your honest review. I hope your week is filled with enjoyable books XOXO

    ReplyDelete