Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Jackson (Wild Boys After Dark) {Book Review}



Title: Jackson (Wild Boys After Dark)

Author: Melissa Foster

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description

   Everything's naughtier after dark...
 

Receiving a marriage proposal is supposed to make a women happy, but when Erica "Laney" Lane receives a beautiful marriage proposal from her perfect boyfriend on the eve of her annual camping trip with her best friend, Jackson Wild, the first thing she does is jump into bed with Jackson. 

Jackson's all too happy to screw the annoyance out of Laney. After all, they've always screwed the hell out of each other when they were bored or angry, lonely, or too damn drunk to see straight. 

But the marriage proposal changes everything, and their annual camping trip takes unexpected turns. Will a few nights in the wilderness set these friends with benefits free, or lead them on a path of destruction? 

My Review:

  Hmmmm so I have been really enjoying the Wild Boys After Dark series. But I will be really honest here I had a hard time with Jackson's book.

    I have to say I love best friends growing up, become friends with benefits story lines. But at least to me Jackson and Laney's story just didn't click with me and was kinda of hard to believe.

   Plus the characters were doing a big no-no in my book. I'm sorry but cheating is cheating and I have no idea whose boyfriend would be ok with their girlfriend still having that kind of relationship with their bestfriend. While their supposed to be with them.

   I understand that Jackson and Laney had a different closer kind of relationship and that's what lead them to their arrangement. But I just couldn't connect with their characters.

    I'm only able to give this book 3.5 out of 5 stars!!!!!

Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from enticing journey book promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment