Monday, November 16, 2015

Addiction {Book Review}


Title: Addiction 
Series: Seven Deadly Sins
Author: Shantel Tessier
Genre: Romantic Suspense

Book Description:

I’m a sinner with no regrets. I’m a man with no shame. 

I’m a lover with no soul. 

What am I? 

You’re a loner with no friends. 

You’re a beggar with no place to go. 

You’re a face with no name. 

Who are you? 

It doesn’t really matter what I am or who you are. Everyone has sin in common. But I pride myself on doing it better. Through the eyes of another, I am envied. If they only knew the wrath I have endured. 

Greed can be a motherfucker, but it is what makes us strive to be better. Lust can make you burn, but without it you would freeze to death. Some of us are a glutton for punishment and want to feel the pain that reminds us we’re still alive rather than overcome by sloth. 

The lure of these seven deadly sins is like an addiction. And I intend to indulge in each of these unforgivable sins.

My Review:

I really am at a loss for words on how to start this review. And I mean that in the best possible way. WOW is all I can really say. Author Shantel Tessier has once again Blown My Mind with a book. I'm still reeling from her last book Dash and than I read this book. 

This book pulls you in right from the beginning and takes you on so many twists and turns. That once you think you've figured it out, than something happens and has you second guessing your first guess. Well at least for me it did. 

I loved loved loved Case. He was a tough nut to crack through most of the story. It was hard to tell if he was the bad guy pretending to be good. Or the good guy pretending to be bad. Not only that but he was one smexy dirty talking alpha male. Though I did really feel for him and the losses he has suffered.

Oh Taylor I really liked her. She's one of those few female characters that I actually liked. She's strong, caring, loyal and has just enough sass to her. I liked how though even with everything she has been through she stayed strong and positive.

I really enjoyed this book and as I said at the beginning of this review it blew my mind. This book has suspense, a little drama, keeps you guessing and some smoking hot scenes. I really don't want to give anything away but I will say I didn't even see what happened coming. I truly enjoyed all of the secondary characters.

I'm giving this book 4.5 stars out of 5 and can't wait for Brecken's story!!!!!





You can purchase Addiction on Amazon USiBooksB & N

Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from enticing journey book promotions for my honest opinion. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment