Saturday, October 18, 2014

Dr. Daddy's Perfect Christmas {Book Review}



Title: Dr. Daddy's Perfect Christmas {The St. John's of Stonerock Book 1}

Author: Jules Bennett

Genre: Contemporary Romance


Book Description:

Mistletoe Baby

Pregnant...and widowed. It wasn't quite how Nora Parker had planned to be ringing in the holidays this year. Though she was excited to meet her new baby, the last thing she'd expected was the return of Dr. Eli St. John—the man who'd broken her heart years ago. Now he was back, filling in at his father's practice. He definitely wouldn't be staying in town. And she definitely shouldn't be looking forward to seeing him again!

Eli had left his small town for bigger adventures, assuming Nora would always be waiting. Now she was his best friend's widow, expecting a baby Eli wished was theirs. With the holidays approaching and his time in town dwindling, did he dare make one last effort to claim the Christmas gift he should have accepted years ago?

My Review:

         If I haven't said it before, than I'm saying it again now. I am obsessed with Jules Bennett or more like her books now. She has a way she tells a story that is touching, emotional and makes a story seem so real. And Dr. Daddy's Perfect Christmas is no exception. I was so happy to be able to get an ARC of this book. 

    This book is just the right amount of holiday spirit and sweet second chance romance mixed together. And it's obvious right off the bat that Eli and Nora haven't gotten over each other. 

    I loved Eli right off the bat. He obviously cares very much for his family just to drop everything and come back home for his dad, while he's recovering from surgery. But while he's sweet and caring and passionate about his work. He also carries around the burden of a secret that I don't feel like was his to carry. 

    I enjoyed Nora's character. She's sweet and caring. On top of that she's dealing with everything being thrown her way. Although towards the end of the book at one point I wanted to jump in and shake Nora. 

    I would definitely give this book 5 Stars Out of 5 Stars and would recommend it. Jules Bennett  weaved a beautiful sweet second chance story in this book. That even brought tears to my eyes by the end of the story. It was also a great start to a new series and can't wait to read Drake's  story next. 



     You can purchase Dr. Daddy's Perfect Christmas on Harlequin, Amazon, B & N, Kobo and on iBooks.

     You can find out more about author Jules Bennett and her book on her Website. You can also connect with her on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Jules Bennett for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment