Monday, September 15, 2014

Uncivilized {Book Review}

      

Title: Uncivilized 

Author: Sawyer Bennett 

Genre: Romance

Book Description:

**Warning: This book is a wild, sexy beast of a read. 18+**

Putting a woman on her knees before me is what really makes my cock hard. I fuck with dominant force and absolute control. I demand complete surrender from my conquests.

Savage man, loner, warrior… I am dangerous at my core. I have lived amidst the untamed wild of the rainforest, in a society that reveres me and where every woman falls before me in subjugation.

Now I’ve been discovered. Forced to return to a world that I have forgotten about and to a culture that is only vaguely familiar to my senses.

Dr. Moira Reed is an anthropologist who has been hired to help me transition back into modern society. It’s her job to smooth away my rough edges… to teach me how to navigate properly through this new life of mine. She wants to tame me.

She’ll never win.

I am wild, free and raw, and the only thing I want from the beautiful Moira Reed is to fuck her into submission.

She wants it, I am certain.

I will give it to her soon.

Yes, very soon, I will become the teacher and she will become my student. And when I am finished showing her body pleasure like no other, she’ll know what it feels like to be claimed by an uncivilized man.



My Review:

     I was really looking forward to reading this book from Sawyer Bennett, but for me this book just turned out ok to me. I'm not sure what it was about this book, but there was just something holding me back from really enjoying it. It reminded me as many people have said already of Tarzan and Jane. 

I really liked the plot, it had something different from the others books right now. What I really liked about this book was Zach's dominance.

I liked both characters and I can say that their connection was evident from the moment they looked each other, you could feel their desire and passion. And this made me really want to see them together. It was nice watching the progress of their relationship. 

    Now I'm not a prude or anything and I love to read books that have sex in them. And if you like reading books that have bold, hot, sexy scenes in them than this book is for you. 

     I would give this book a good 3.5 out of 5 stars. Don't get me wrong with this low rating. I liked this book I did, but there was just something holding me back from fully enjoying it. I would recommend it to anyone who I think would enjoy it. I can't wait to see what Sawyer Bennett comes up with next.

    You can purchase Uncivilized on Amazon,  B & NiTunes and on Google Play

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from the AToMR Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my ow and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment