Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Single Man Meets Single Mom {Book Review}


    Title: Single Man Meets Single Mom

   Author: Jules Bennett

   Genre: Contemporary Romance 

   Book Description:

From player to...daddy?

Hollywood agent Ian Schaffer could have his pick of gorgeous women. So he's totally thunderstruck by the intensity of his attraction to horse trainer Cassie Barrington. 


The single mom, with her luscious curves and unadorned beauty, is so much hotter than the bombshells he's used to. But it's her vulnerability and passion that the jaded player finds utterly irresistible—and that sets off alarm bells, because Ian's as commitment-shy as they come. A woman with a child is absolutely off-limits! Too bad the voluptuous mom has Ian aching to break all his old rules...


My Review:

     This is my first book by author Jules Bennett and I was really looking forward to reading this book. I mean who doesn't love a book where guy meets girl, guy likes girl, guy finds out girl has a kid. I sure do enjoy reading them. Their kinda my weakness even though it's my every day life. And their have been a lot of single parent books out and coming out soon. 

    This book grabbed my attention right away and had me laughing (in a good way of course). All of which are important to me when reading, if a book can't hold my attention well all bets are off. But this book doesn't have these problems. 


    I loved Ian Schaffer right from the beginning. He was confident and sexy and had a humorous streak. And I loved how even after he learned Cassie had a kid he stuck with her, even though he had his doubts. Ian also made me have tears in my eyes at the end of the story (you'll have to read it if you want to know. I don't want to give away any spoilers). 


     Cassie was sweet and sassy and independent. I really liked her character from the beginning. She gave as good as she got from Ian. 


     I give this book a strong 4.5 out 5 stars and would definitely recommend this book to anyone who enjoys sweet contemporary romances. 


   You can purchase Single Man Meets Single Mom on AmazonB & NKobo and iBooks.

       You can find out more about author Jules Bennett and her books on her Website. You can also connect with her on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book for free from author Jules Bennett for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment