Friday, December 14, 2018

Surviving One Day At A Time {Book Review}


Title: Surviving One Day At A Time
Series: Demented Revengers MC Quitman Chapter, Book Two
Author: Vera Quinn
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

I fought my way to become the youngest president of the Demented Revengers MC.
I have my brothers respect and the love of our family.
I was never good enough for my first love, Jilly.
She ran away from me and took part of me and my heart with her but she's back now and she wants me.
Gracie is the woman I crave. She's carrying my child but she's promised her heart to another man.
A man I once called friend. Lesson in life, there are no friends, only brothers.
Now the Demented Revengers MC is racing against the clock to bring back an innocent child.
We are ruthless.
We are unforgiving.
We are SURVIVING, ONE DAY AT A TIME.

***Warning***
Surviving, One Day at a Time is part of a series that needs to be read in order.
Surviving For Tomorrow is the first book in the series and needs to be read first.
***Warning***This book is intended for adults 18+. This book contains adult situations and language, drug use and sexual activity. Mature readers only. If any of this is offensive to you this may not be the book for you.
***Warning***
This ebook also includes two novellas.
Only In Their Dreams
Rules In Life

My Review:

Alright look after finishing the first book I was a bit weary coming into this book. I wasn't sure what to expect with this book. I wanted to come into this book with an open mind for the character's and give them another chance. 

I will say that this book, like the first book, brought forth some surprises I wasn't expecting. 

Man Brody..... He was a major d*(k in this book. I mean seriously I know I thought in the first book she made him way too sweet. But in this book he was just an ar$ehole. I have never wanted an author to kill off a character as much as I wanted Mrs. Quinn to get rid of Brody. 

I was happy to see that Rebel and Gracie had pulled their $h*t together enough to figure out they belonged together. 

Look this book about pi$$ed me off as much as the first one. It almost came to the point of not finishing the book. But I pushed through and finished. I will say I think the aspect of having the love triangle just ruined the whole thing. At times I felt like the relationships between the characters were forced. And I kind of felt like at times the author was just trying to throw Gracie in a relationship and not give her time to heal. 

I'm giving this book another 3.5 Stars out of 5!!!!

Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment