Thursday, December 6, 2018

Damon {Book Review}


Title: Damon
Series: Raleigh Texas Wolves #1
Author: Teagan Wilde
Genre: Paranormal Romance

Book Description:


Farren

Damon came into my life when I needed him the most. I’d never imagined my mate would be the Alpha of the most notorious pack around. 

He became my everything, but little did I know my future with him was in danger. 

Things were not what they seemed...

Damon

When I allowed a new member to join my pack, I never imagined that she would become mine. Farren was not what I’d expected, and yet she was everything I needed. 

Someone was out to hurt her, but they didn’t expect me and my pack to be standing in front of her, protecting her.

Let the hunt begin.

My Review:

Mrs. Wilde is a new paranormal author, but not a new to me author. I am familar with her work under her other pen name. I thought Mrs. Wilde did a wonderful job jumping into the paranormal world. 

I loved Damon and Farren in this story. The story pulled me in from the very beginning and held my attention until the end. I thought the story line was intriguing and held a deep depth. 

I thought that Damon and Farren were wonderful and perfect for each other. 

I really liked the start of this series and can't wait for me!!!

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!




Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment