Friday, December 14, 2018

Surviving For Tomorrow {Book Review}


Title: Surviving For Tomorrow
Series: Demented Revengers MC, Quitman Chapter Book One
Author: Vera Quinn
Genre: MC Romance 

Book Description:

Have You ever feared that the last breath you took would be the last one you ever get?
Woke up from a nightmare to realize your reality is worse?
Learned to take a slap as if it is a love tap because what comes next is a hell of a lot worse.
Know that your only reason to live is to protect the innocent child you brought into this messed up situation.

Come to the realization that the man you thought would be your happily ever after is actually a monster and the one that will eventually end your miserable existence when he is finished punishing you for living.
That was my life until I started Surviving For Tomorrow.

****This book is for adults over the age of 18.***** This is a prequel to a series so there is a cliffhanger so the story continues.

My Review:

Alright this is the first time I have ever read anything by Mrs. Quinn. But I'm always on the look out for new MC books to read. So when I saw these I thought I would give them a chance.

I want to say this, this storyline for the book is probably the things I like the most in a book. What I wasn't expecting was the surprise element of this having a Love Triangle aspect to it. Look I have no problems with Love Triangles in a book, infact I enjoy them to the most part. That is as long as there well written. And I just felt like in this book it was sort of forced. 

Look I liked the characters Rebel, Gracie, and Brody. Sure I mean Rebel sort of was a j*rk to Gracie when he first meet her. But that was understandable since he didn't know her and wanted to protect his family and friends. Brody, well Brody was ok. I thought maybe the author made Brody look too sweet, too caring. And Gracie, well Gracie, she was just alright. I know she was a woman who was scared and on the run. But she switched men like I switch TV shows. 

Look I thought the book was alright. Enjoyable at best. But as I mentioned above I felt like the Love Triangle of the story was a bit forced so it made the story choppy to me. 

I'm giving this book 3.5 Stars out of 5!!!



Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment