Monday, October 3, 2016

Broken {Book Review}



Title: Broken
Series: Deathstalkers MC
Author: Alexis Noelle
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

This is what I signed up for.
I knew it from the start.
I'm the newest prospect for the Deathstalkers MC Club.
I'll do whatever they ask--whenever they want it done.
No questions.
I'll take their bullshit and follow orders, like nobody's business.
Cuz once I get that patch, that label,
I'm in.

But when one of the old ladies takes in a stray,
I can't help but feel the pull toward her.
Izzy makes me question everything.
But I can't.
I have to sit back and pray like Hell that someone else,
One of these bastards doesn't claim her for himself.
If he does, I have to let her go,
Let her walk away,
Into his arms,
His bed.
And I can't do that.
Deathstalker prospect or not,
I know what I want,
And I want her.

My Review:

I have to admit that I actually had this book sitting on my kindle. Well I mean I knew it was there and I needed to read it. But I forgot when it came out. And I've been kind of busy the last couple of weeks. But I finally got to pick it up and get down to it. Now I have to say that with the way the last book went I had high expectations for this one. Were all of them meet? No..... But this book didn't disappoint.

I loved Max. He's not your typical MC biker. In fact he grew up in the complete opposite lifestyle. But he's been done with that life and found family as a prospect for the deathstalkers.

I liked Izzy and felt for her and everything thing she had been through. I don't want to give any spoilers away about her. 

As I said above I had high expectations for this book after the last one. I'm hoping this doesn't sound negative, because in no way do I mean it in that way, but at times I found this to be predictable. Also I found some of the returning characters to be much more harsh than before, I'm not sure if that's because of what had happened before. Other than that I devoured the book in one setting.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from enticing journey book promotions for my honest opinion. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.


No comments:

Post a Comment