Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Bound to Submit {Book Review}


Title: Bound To Submit
Series: A Blasphemy Novel
Author: Laura Kaye

Book Description:

From the ruins of an abandoned church comes Baltimore’s hottest and most exclusive BDSM club. Twelve Masters. Infinite fantasies. Welcome to Blasphemy…

He thinks he caused her pain, but she knows he’s the only one who can heal her…

Kenna Sloane lost her career and her arm in the Marines, and now she feels like she’s losing herself. Submission is the only thing that ever freed her from pain and made her feel secure, and Kenna needs to serve again. Bad. The only problem is the Dom she wants once refused her submission and broke her heart, but, scarred on the inside and out, she’s not looking for love this time. She’s not even sure she’s capable.

Griffin Hudson is haunted by the mistakes that cost him the only woman he ever loved. Now she’s back at his BDSM club, Blasphemy, and more beautiful than ever, and she’s asking for his help with the pain he knows he caused. Even though he’s scared to hurt her again, he can’t refuse her, because he’d give anything to earn a second chance. And this time, he’ll hold on forever.

My Review:

I have been waiting for Griffin's story ever since I read Hard to Serve. I think that besides Master Quinton, that Master Griffin has got to be my favorite by far in this series. So I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book and read it. 

As I just said above I have loved Master Griffin since the start of this series. There was something a little bit mysterious about him in the first book that made me want to get to know him a bit better. Even though we don't really get to know him that much more in this book. I still think Griffin is the sweet, caring, and great friend that we meet in the first book. And I loved being able to see him get his second chance with Kenna. 

I liked Kenna. And I felt for her and everything she had and has to deal with. She has a lot of survivors guilt sitting on her shoulders. I thought she was sweet and sassy. And the perfect match for Master Griffin. 

I did really enjoy this book. I loved the relationship between Griffin and Kenna. I loved watching them reconnect and have their second chance. 

I'm giving this book 4 Stars Out of 5!!!! 


Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from InkSlinger PR for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment