Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Seaside Embrace {Book Review}



Title: Seaside Embrace Seaside Summers #6
Author: Melissa Foster
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description:

After working hard all day creating his beautiful metal sculptures, sinfully sexy Hunter Lacroux likes to unwind with a hot, sexy babeor two. But after spending a handful of naughty nights with seductive and beautiful Jana Garner, the woman who challenges everything he does and says, Hunter wants more.

As a dancer, boxer, actress, and waitress, Jana is tough, organized, and as dedicated as she is committed. She has to be to maintain her crazy schedule. But when it comes to men, Janas had a string of bad relationships, and theres only thing shell commit tonot committing.

White-hot passion ignites every time Jana and Hunter are together, but the closer Hunter gets, the faster Jana runs. When Hunter lays on the charm, Jana throws out a challenge shes sure he cant meet, and Hunter steps up to the plate, forcing her to face her hurtful past or let go of him forever.

My Review:

    I have to say I couldn't wait to read the next book from Mrs. Foster's book after the last one. So I have to admit I was super excited when I got the chance to read this one and jumped into it right when I got it. 

     I have to say I really enjoyed Hunter. I thought that even though he tried to pass himself off as a play-boy, I really didn't get that from him in this book. I mean he might have been before. But in this book you could tell how much he wanted to change. You could tell how much he cared for Jana. I loved how loyal, sweet and caring he was for his family and friends.

     I have to say I'm still on the fence about Jana. She kind of got on my nerves. She was a little back and forth to me and she didn't seem to want to open up much. And she always seemed to be pushing Hunter away. Look I get it about not wanting to open yourself up to someone new after being hurt.

    I have to say I did enjoy this book. I loved the banter between Hunter and Jana. I always enjoy reading something that is on the sweeter and lighter side. As I said above I loved seeing how Hunter was with his friends and family.

    I'm giving this book 3.5 stars out of 5.






Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from Tasty Book Tours for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you weren't able to connect with Jana, but I'm glad you liked Hunter so much. Thank you for taking the time to read and review XOXO

    ReplyDelete