Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Right To My Wrong {Book Review}


Title: Right to My Wrong
Series: The Heroes of the Dixie Wardens MC #8
Author: Lani Lynn Vale
Genre: Adult, Motorcycle Club Romance

Book Description:

Nightmares.

Sterling and Ruthie have more things in common than they realize, even though from the outside it doesn’t seem like they do.

Blood.

Sterling is a decorated war hero.

Ruthie is an ex-con.

Their two worlds should’ve never collided, but fate has a way of turning life in the direction least expected. Now Ruthie has to try to come to terms with the fact that she’s in love with a biker who’s also a decorated Navy SEAL. One who leaves for months at a time with little to no advance warning, taking her heart with him each time he goes.

Pain.

Sterling has a lot of things to overcome in order to have Ruthie, the biggest being her mind.

She doesn’t think she’s good enough.

He thinks she’s perfect.

Now it’s up to him to show her just how right he can be.

My Review:

Mrs. Vale has done it yet again. Just when I think the last book was the best. Just when I think she couldn't make this series better. Well Mrs. Vale has surprised me once again and made me love this series even more. And I honestly didn't think it was possible.

I absolutely loved and adored Sterling in this book. We got to briefly meet Sterling in Silas's book. I loved getting to know him better. And my heart broke a bit for everything he had been through. 

I really liked Ruthie in this book. Of course we meet her in the last book also. I loved how strong she was, how she was a fighter, and what a great friend she was. 

I will say there were a lot of ups and downs in this book. There was a lot going on in it to. I felt for both Sterling and Ruthie and everything they had been through. 

I'm giving this book 4.5 stars out of 5!!!!







Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment