Friday, May 17, 2019

Darkest Deeds {Book Review}


Title: Darkest Deeds
Series: Cavalieri Della Morte
Author: Cora Kenborn
Genre: Romantic Suspense

Book Description:

No one is innocent in the eyes of the Cavalieri Della Morte.
If your name ends up on my list, your time is up.

NO REGRETS. NO MERCY. NO CONSCIENCE.

UNTIL THE ENEMY BECOMES MY TWISTED OBSESSION.

Two days ago, I paid a price to fulfill a vendetta. Twenty minutes ago, I threw it all away.
Stolen in the night. Held against her will. Bound to a monster.
I came to take her life but claimed it instead.

I warn her not to trust men with sin on their lips and ice in their veins.
She cautions me not to be deceived by my own eyes.

NEITHER OF US LISTENS.

What started out as a quest for retribution has become a game of survival.
They say three can keep a secret if two of them are dead.
Challenge accepted.

My Review:

Gosh we are now half way through the Cavalieri Della Morte series.

In this book we get Ava and Niko.... Ava and Niko are no strangers to each other and they have a very dark and twisted past. Now many many years later they have once again come in contact.

I really liked the chemistry between Ava and Niko. I liked that both character were strong and independent on their own. But fire together.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5.


Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment