Friday, November 30, 2018

The Rancher's Redemption {Book Review}


Title: The Rancher's Redemption
Series: Return of the Blackwell Brothers
Author: Melinda Curtis
Genre: Contemporary/Western Romance

Book Description:

His family committed a terrible wrong

Ben Blackwell wants to make it right

The last time Ben saw Rachel Thompson was when her best friend left him at the altar. Now Rachel’s suing the Blackwells over river water rights. Rachel’s a triple threat—rancher, fellow attorney and single mom—and Ben’s plan to win in court hits a snag when mutual attraction blooms. If he divulges a long-held secret, will his family forgive him? Will Rachel?

My Review:

So this is the third book in the Blackwell Brother's series. I will say this each and every book in this series can be read as a stand alone and is written by a different author. This book follows Ben and Rachel's adventure. So you could start with this book if you wanted and I don't think you'd really be missing much, since as I mentioned these can be read as stand alones. 

Big E is still missing in this book and Ben finds himself back in Falcon Creek. Somewhere Ben Blackwell never thought he'd be again. The only reason he is back home is to fight the water rights disput that Rachel Thompson has filed against his family. He's not back to make nice with his family or his twin brother Ethan. But he is back to make some past wrongs right with his ex-best friend Rachel and her family farm the Double T, even if it destroys his own family. I liked Ben is this book and even felt for him.

Rachel Thompson is a woman on a mission. A woman who is wanting to right the wrongs done to her family by the Blackwell family. She's also a woman who is trying to finalize her divorce, raise her daughter, and take care of her family ranch. I liked that she was sweet, kind, caring, protective, and fiesty. 

I thought that this book was a nice addition to the Blackwell Brothers series. I really liked getting to know Ben in this book. I really felt for the Blackwell brother's and all the pain they've gone through. Even though their not as close as they used to be you could tell how much family and they still meant to each other. I thought that Ben and Rachel were a perfect match for each other, also. 

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!






Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book from Prism Book Tours for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment