Thursday, November 22, 2018

Kennedy {Book Review}


Title: Kennedy
Series: The Phoenix Club Girl Diaries #1
Author: Addison Jane
Genre: Contemporary MC Romance

Book Description:


KENNEDY

I was paying off a debt.
One that wasn’t mine.
But when your father screws over an outlaw motorcycle club and then disappears with their money, you have two choices.
Pay with your body, or pay with your blood.
With a little sister to protect, I did what I had to.
I gave them me.

REPO

I was born a protector.
Whatever it took, I did it.
My family, my brothers and the club’s name—I made sure that anyone who crossed us, or at least anyone who tried, learned quickly why they shouldn’t.
Seeing her sitting at the bar, I was drawn to her. Her scars, her bruises, and the light around her.
Without knowing me, she instantly had my back.
So it was only fair I had hers.

She walked in with the enemy.
But there was no way in hell I was letting her walk out with them. 

My Review:

This is the first time I have been able to read a book 
by Mrs. Jane. I have had her Club Girl Diaries books on my TBR list for awhile now. So I thought this would be the perfect time to dive into her books with a new series. 

Kennedy is a young woman who finds in precarious position with the Red Riot MC. She's been working as a club girl for them for the sins of her father and to protect her baby sister. I really liked Kennedy's character she was sweet, kind, caring, and protective. And even with everything she had been through she still had a postive attitude. 

Repo was a difficult character to figure out. But he was also a very interesting character. I will say one moment I thought I had him figured out and the next I wasn't so sure. 

I have to say that I enjoyed this book. There was a few chapters that I thought were a bit slow going and had to skim through them. I will say that there was a good amount of drama and action. The secondary character's were as interesting as the main ones. 

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!



Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Give Me Books PR for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 


No comments:

Post a Comment