Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Fueled in Fire {Book Review}


Title: Fueled in Fire 
Series: Ravage MC Rebellion Book Two
Author: Ryan Michele
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

Rylynn
Ember to a flame, our pain started a passion fire that I couldn’t burn out.
I wanted to be his light in the dark.
He needed me.
I would give him everything I had to give.

Crow
I had seen a lot in my life.
Felt even more.
Nothing touched this.

Every time I had something good, life had this way of taking it from me.
Could she be different?

Only with a passion burning so hot I didn’t know if life would allow me to handle the flame.

We were connected in pain, fueled in fire, and we could only hope neither of us would come out of this … scorched and scarred.

We were Ravage MC.
Rebellion Chapter.
Ride free.

My Review:

I have to say that I was excited about this second book. I couldn't wait for it to land on my kindle. But I have to say my excitement slowed down a bit there. I will say this, this book is a part of trilogy. So you can't read this as a stand alone. 

I have to say in this book I was a bit disappointed in Rylynn. I thought in the first book she was strong, independant, and a great character. In this second part I found her to be very annoying and whiney-ish. I mean I got where she was coming from for some of it. But her whole attitude throughout the book just turned me off. 

I still liked Crow in this book and I felt for the guy. But there were some things that I didn't agree with in this book that he did. 

As I mentioned above I had been excited in this book. But my excitement ended there. I will say this, this book did bring the excitement. It also left me with a whole bunch of questions. 

I'm giving this book 3 Stars out of 5!!! 



Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment