Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Connected in Pain {Book Review}


Title: Connected in Pain 
Series: Ravage MC Rebellion Book One} 
Author: Ryan Michele
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description

Rylynn
Beauty in the pain, that saying was a crock of shit. 

Life doesn’t give you more than you can handle, that saying was a lie.
I knew life. I knew love. I knew family.
I knew loss.
I knew pain.
My life was the Ravage MC. Nothing would ever be the same though...



My Review:

So first I want to say with the way the last two books went in the Ravage Bound series I had high hopes for this book. Than as I had finished Bound in Wreckage, I had become really excited about this book and couldn't wait to read it. I mean seriously who wouldn't become excited about a new series and new character's.

Now I'm going to try and not give anything away here. But I will say this my excitement for this book started to go downhill while reading. While I will say that I liked Crow and Rylynn's character's and thought the book had potential. I found that it became very repetitive at times.

I really liked Crow in this book. I've liked Crow's character ever since we meet him at the end of Bound in Wreckage. I think the hard thing is that we only got pieces of him in this book, and yes I know there's a reason behind that. He's a man who obviously loves his children very much, and  loves his club.

Rylynn, if you don't know who Rylynn is than I'll let you know. She's Rhys and Tanner's daughter, Dagger and Merena's granddaughter. I felt for Rylynn, I really did. She's a young lady who is still reeling from the loss of her grandfather and trying to deal with the pain that brings. She's also trying to run her business on the low from her father.

I will say this although I liked this book, I had a hard time connecting with this book. At times I felt like there was a serious disconnect with it. I also kind of found the chapter's, especially Rylynn's chapter's to be a bit repetitive. Like I said at the beginning of this book I had high hopes for it and it just kind of left me feeling, eh....

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5 and hope the next ones better!!!! 





Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 


No comments:

Post a Comment