Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Riggs {Book Review}


Title: Riggs
Series: Satan’s Fury MC - Memphis Chapter Book 3
Author: L. Wilder
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

I was never one of those guys who bought into all that love at first sight bullsh*t.
I was all about getting in. Getting out.
No feelings. No expectations.
No complications … until her.

After just one night, Reece Winters had me thinking of white picket fences and station wagons, but I let my pride get come between us and she walked away.

Trouble was on the horizon.
It was only a matter of time before it came knocking at our door. The club was planning for it. Ready for it. Prepared for it, and so was I.

I wasn’t prepared for fate to bring her back into my life, and I certainly wasn’t prepared for the secrets that she brought with her- secrets that would connect us in ways I couldn’t begin to imagine.

Secrets that could destroy us all.

My Review:

Oh man this book. I just loved this book to pieces. I loved Reece and Jackson's story. This is the first time in awhile that I have really, really enjoyed a book in this series.

Jackson, aka Riggs, and Reece are no strangers to each other. After a hot a night together and several years apart. They finally run into each other again. You could feel the attraction coming off of them right away and could tell that they still had chemistry.

I thought that Reece and Riggs were perfect for each other.

As I mentioned above this is the first book in this series that I have really enjoyed. The drama and action in this book are outstanding. There were some twist and turns in this book took me by surprise.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!



Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment