Monday, May 14, 2018

Tacet A Mortus {Book Review}


Title: Tacet A Mortus 
Series: The Elite Kings Book 3 
Author: Amo Jones
Genre: Dark Romance

Book Description:

Hail to the king, and watch him reign, this game was somewhat fun, until the finale came…

Now we’re here, with carnage and despair, and the only questions left to answer, are the ones that do not appear...

A king loses a war, and a swan sheds her wings, chaos collides with peace, as the crows begin to sing…

Enter if you dare, because I swear the end is near, but nothing is as it seems, and everything is so bare.

So what the hell is going on at Riverside,
I think, I think... everyone is about to die....

My Review:

So first I want to say I love Mrs. Jones books. I love how she can pull you into a book and keep you captivated. I love that most of her books will give you a major mind Fu(k and give you a serious book hangover. 

I have to say as much as I’ve enjoyed Madison in the other books, well she kind of annoyed me in this one. She’s so back and forth on Bishop and where they stand. I mean either she wants to be with him or just give him up already girl. Than there’s the other thing that happened..... Oh look I got to wrap this up.... But I will say she semi redeemed herself by the end.

Gosh Bishop, I think he was bit more likable and lovable in this book. But man he really needs to step up his game. 

I will say as much as I love Mrs. Jones twisty-ness and mind fu(kery. I mean I honestly didn’t mind that ending and was happy that happened. Oops wait almost gave something up again... I will say this and maybe it’s just me, but I’m still so freaking confused about what’s going on. I mean seriously I would think 3 books in and I would have it figured out by now. And yes things are explained in this books. But a part of me still feels like I have no clue what’s going on. 

I’m giving this book 4 Stars out of 5 and sitting on pins and needles for the next!!!!




Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.


No comments:

Post a Comment