Friday, April 27, 2018

Clipped Wings {Book Review}



Title: Clipped Wings
Series: Kings MC Romance #2
Author: Betty Shreffler
Genre: Standalone MC Romance

Book Description:

They call me the Devil’s assassin. It’s true. I have blood on my hands.

As the VP of the Serpents, my life is driven by loyalty, honor, brotherhood.

Until I see her.

Too young, too innocent. Mine to claim.

What I am, what I do, can never reach her. My dark secrets are scars I bear alone.

I’m torn between my duties and the woman I’ll die to protect.
Until...they try to take what’s mine.

My Review:

Yes..... Yes.... Yes.... Yes to this book. This is what I had expected from the first book in this series. But what I didn’t get in the first book, I definitely got in this book. I’m so glad I gave this series another shot. 

So I must admit I was a bit confused at first, because these characters were characters I was unfamiliar with. And it dealt with a completely different motorcycle club than the Kings. I kept wracking my brain trying to figure out if the characters were familiar or not. 

I really really really liked Dominic. He’s hot, sweet, smexy, dominant, dirty talking, an all round alpha. 

Erika was an interesting character. She hasn’t had the easiest upbringing. I thought even though she was a bit nieve about some things, she was still a strong person. 

I really enjoyed this book from start to finish. And as I mentioned at the beginning this book brought everything that the first book didn’t. It brought everything I expect in an MC book. And even though this book wasn’t about the Kings, they did make an appearance in the book.

I’m giving this book 4.5 Stars out of 5!!!!


Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Give Me Books Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and my differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment