Monday, April 9, 2018

Catching Lana {Book Review}



Title: Catching Lana
Series: Brotherhood Protectors
Author: Kat Mizera 
Genre: Military Romance

Book Description

U.S. Marine Corps Major Mark Garrison turns heads when he's not trying to be invisible. He's handsome, muscular and looking to try something new when he heads off to Montana to meet with the Brotherhood Protectors. Things look even better when the sexy redhead he's been lusting after practically falls into his lap. 

At six-foot-one, Lana Callahan has always felt awkward around men. Her job as a sports and entertainment publicist puts her around hot celebrities on a regular basis, but she shies away from good-looking men. A new assignment from her boss takes her to Montana and she finds herself face-to-face with the one guy who makes her long for more than casual sex.

Lana’s wary of getting too close to the gorgeous Marine she’s been fantasizing about for two years, but he isn’t about to give up now that he’s found her again. Just as things heat up between them, her client’s past catches up to him, putting Lana in the crosshairs. Mark’s first assignment with the brotherhood could very well be his last, and this time Lana might slip through his fingers for good. 

My Review

I think I mentioned this in my last review for Mrs. Mizera, on Protecting Bobbi that I had only been familiar with Mrs. Mizera's Sidewinder series. And that I had been excited about reading something other from her. I had been really excited about these Military romances from her and giving them a chance, especially after Protecting Bobbi. 

I have to say that I really enjoyed Mark in this book. He was sweet, kind, caring, and very protective. I also really liked that he was a bit volnerable when it came to women. Or should I say with one women in particular.  I thought he was perfect for Lana. 

I  wanted to like Lana, I really did..... But honesty I found her a bit annoying. I also found her lack of confidence a bit disheartening. By the end of was a bit too little to late.

I have to say that I did enjoy this book. There was some fun and exciting drama involved. I also have to say that I love how all these books and characters intertwine.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!


Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from L. Woods Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment