Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Bloodlines {Book Reviews}


Title: Bloodlines
Series: Sin City Outlaws, Book Five 
Author: M.N. Forgy
Genre: MC Romance 

Book Description

I’m Mac, the Intel guy of the Sin City Outlaws motorcycle club. When it comes to technology, there’s no reading between the lines or emotions to decipher. I prefer two interactions with people. I either fuck them or kill them. There’s no confusion between a woman gasping when I thrust into her, or someone gasping for their last breath of air while I squeeze their neck.

 Then Simone Ray walks into my life with sad brown eyes, beautiful lips, and pregnant with a child that could possibly share the same bloodline of a fallen brother's. I'm the last person that should play daddy. I’m a biker and am no role model, but being with a woman who is anything but basic and far from a club chick, stirs a wind of chaos that I can't escape.

 I was ordered to protect her...  Falling in love with a woman and a child that's not even mine was the last thing I saw happening.

Review:

So I have to admit that I am really behind in this series. I think I've only read the first and second in this series. But I really wanted to read this one. Plus it's actually been awhile since I've read anything from Mrs. Forgy.

I'll be honest and say that I was unsure if I was going to like Simone or not. But I ended up really enjoying her. I even felt for her and what she was going through. She was definitely a tough chick.

I really liked and loved Mac. He was tough, mucho, dominant, and protective all at once.

I really enjoyed this book  and I was excited about reading this book.   I will say I did find this book to be a bit lighter to what I'm used to from Mrs. Forgy. But it definitely didn't lack the drama and smexiness.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!


Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment