Friday, February 3, 2017

Rough & Ruthless {Book Review}


Title - Rough & Ruthless
Series - Notorious Devils #4
Author - Hayley Faiman
Genre - MC Romance

Book Description:

Mary-Ann Lukin has never had it easy. Having survived the torments of abuse for far too long, it's a miracle that life somehow managed to leave her with a little bit of hope—hope of a future filled with happiness.

Max "MadDog" Duhart has lived more than one lifetime, earning the respect he's due as the president of the Original Charter of Notorious Devils. Nevertheless, with life still yet to live, he wants more than the regret that's tarnished his past.

Their connection is instant, though they know they shouldn't act on it—not with more than thirty years between them. Not with their families tied together by the club's brotherhood.

Yet, there's something about the sweet, broken woman that whispers of a fresh start for an old man. And while he may be rough and ruthless, she cannot deny the way she feels when she looks into his haunted blue eyes.

One phone call. One cry for help. One motorcycle ride, and life as they know it is never the same.

My Review:

    I have to say I have been waiting for this book ever since Fury's book. I have been wanting to get into MadDog's head and wanting to get to know him better. Though I'm not sure if I ever imagined him with Mary-Ann.

    I have been in love with Max "MadDog" Duhart ever since we first meet him. Not only is he Fury's dad and the leader of the Notorious Devils, but he's fierce, protective, and of course loyal. He also has a stubborn streak a mile long. 

    I have to say first I have liked Mary-Ann ever since first meeting her, again way back in the first book. Though I wasn't quite sure how much I was going to like her with MadDog or if I could ever imagine them together. Though she definitely made a great match against MadDog and could definitely hold her own against him. 

     I will say that book was up and down and I will definitely say that MadDog and Mary-Ann's relationship took some time to get used too. But in the end they worked well together and were definitely a perfect match for each other. 

     I'm giving this book 4.5 Stars out of 5 Stars!!!!!!



Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this book are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.


No comments:

Post a Comment