Monday, July 18, 2016

Chaos {Book Review}


Title: Chaos (Deathstalkers MC Novel)
Author: Alexis Noelle
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:


CHAOS

That's my life. No other way to describe it. 

As the Sargent-at-Arms for the Deathstalkers MC, my days are filled with
Constant craziness and crap. 

But I like it. 

It's who I am. And what I'm all about.

Finally, after years of Hell, everything feels like it's right where it's supposed to be.

Except with her

She's far from where she's supposed to be.

Tracie is so damned determined to be with someone who isn't "one of us."

Delusional.

That's what she is.

Downright insane at times.

Those idiots can't handle her.

Will never be able to handle her.

And I'm about to show her why.

And she'll finally understand.

Because this life ain't for everyone,
Especially when danger lurks in the shadows of all the
Chaos.

My Review:

    I knew as soon as I finished reading the last book in this series, that I had to read this one. I couldn't wait to read this book. Especially if the sneak peek at the end of last book gave you any idea of what this book would be like.

     I really liked Tracie in this book. I've liked her throughout the whole series. I thought she was a strong person, stronger than she gave herself credit for. After losing her parents and being attacked she probably could have left the Club. But she stuck with them, because that's her family. My heart broke for her when she learns the truth about her parents death.

    I loved Torch. He was sweet, kind, caring, and a persistent little bugger. You could tell how much he liked Tracie. My heart broke for him also when I learned what happened to his family. 

     I will admit that this book didn't start with the bang I expected it to and I was slightly disappointed. It really starts off with us getting to know Torch and Tracie's backstory, how their relationship was. Than really about half way through is where the sneak peek from the last book came in. And let me tell you I wasn't expecting the tears and heartbreak from this book. So many tears (I don't want to give anything away you'll just have to read it). I knew it would be emotional, but not that emotional. Even though it started a bit slow from me doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it, because I really did enjoy it. There was some dark moments, some heartbreaking moments, some twists, but there were also light moments. I think this my be my favorite in the series so far.


I'm giving this book 4.5 stars out of 5!!!!
     


Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from enticing journey book promotions for my honest opinion. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment