Wednesday, July 20, 2016

An Act of Obsession {Book Review}


Title: An Act of Obsession (Acts of Honor Series - Book 3)
Author: KC Lynn


Synopsis:


She’s beautiful yet scarred beyond repair. 

He’s powerful and lethal, in and out of the ring. 

One act of kindness brought Sophie Parish far more danger than she could have ever imagined. Now she’s on the run, leaving behind her family and the only dream she’s ever had. 

Retired EFC fighter Kolan Slade’s life has been one endless battle after another. He has a dark past with an even darker desire—the only one he’s ever known. 

Until he meets Sophie. 

Intrigued by her raw beauty and the secrets she’s trying to hide, Kolan craves to know who she is and what she’s running from. 

Protecting her becomes his obsession and he’ll sacrifice it all to save her. But in the end her love will have him questioning himself and everything he thought he knew.

My Review:

This book..... I have no words for this book. And I mean that in the best possible way. This is one of those books that I have been waiting for since the beginning of this series.

I have loved Kolan since the start of this series and couldn't wait for this book. I thought he was sweet, caring and protective. I loved seeing this side of him.

I really liked Sophie in this book. I really felt for her and cried for her. She was such a strong character even with everything she had been through.

I really enjoyed this book from start to finish. I couldn't put it down and read late into the night.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!




Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment