Wednesday, February 13, 2019

It Happens {Book Review}


Title: It Happens
Series: Bear Bottom MC, Six
Author: Lani Lynn Vale
Genre: Contemporary, MC Romance

Book Description:

Zee + Annmarie and Tan + Jubilee.

Forever. No exceptions.

They were to have the picture-perfect life together. Everything was all planned out.

Jubilee was to marry Eitan and Ezekiel was to marry Annmarie. That’s how it was always supposed to be from the moment that they met. Textbook, right?

Wrong.

Eitan and Annmarie die in a freak accident that never should have happened, leaving the two survivors reeling.

Sixteen years later, Jubilee and Zee can’t even be in the same room with each other before things begin to deteriorate. Too many memories. Too much pain. Not enough forgiveness.

They’re like hellfire and holy water, and neither one of them is willing to admit that they’re wrong.

Then one day things change, and all of a sudden, they’re looking at each other like maybe they aren’t each other’s enemies after all.

My Review:

So after the last book, I couldn't wait for this book. I couldn't wait to read Zee's story and get to know him better. And that excitment lasted as soon as this book landed on my kindle. Now I don't want to say that my excitment for this book died. But it did dwindle at points. 

I have to say that the synopsis of this book almost..... And I mean almost gives away the whole book. Though there were some twists and turns that I wasn't expecting. 

I really enjoyed Jubilee and Ezekiel's relationship. Even though they seemed to hate each other, you could see that they had a deeper connection. 

I did enjoy the book. But I kind of felt what happened with Zee and Jubilee's twins was just kind of rushed over. And I found myself skimming through parts at times. 

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from InkSlinger PR for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment