Thursday, November 16, 2017

Lane {Book Review}


Title: Lane
Series: Grim Sinners MC #1
Author: LeAnn Ashers
Genre: MC Romance/Suspense

Book Description:


Amelia I'm fucked. I'm fucked, plain and simple. How am I fucked, you ask? This tattooed, bearded alpha popped into my life and took it over, driving me insane. Am I complaining? Hell no. Do I love him? Yes, more than anything—and his daughter too. Lane is everything to me. He came into my life when I needed him the most. I just didn’t know it at the time. He completes me. He is someone I have waited for my whole life.

 Lane I am so fucking fucked. This five-foot-two, feistier-than-shit woman came into my life and knocked me on my ass. She brings out every protective instinct I have, and I’m ready to go nuclear if someone even looks at her. I love two people in this world more than life itself: Amelia and my daughter, Tiffany. Someone made the biggest fucking mistake of their life by trying to take them both away. Game on.

My Review:

If you've read Mrs. Asher's Devil’s Souls series, than you'll probably enjoy this series just as much. These Grim Sinners are just as quick and hot as the Devil's Souls guys. And they don't take $h*t from anyone. Also Lane is no stranger,  we got to meet him in his sister Shaylynn's book.

I loved Lane in this book. He's a new found father who is just getting to know his daughter, who he had no clue existed and was rescued. He's also now the president of the Grim Sinners. I just loved him to pieces. 

I really enjoyed Amelia.  I thought she was the perfect match for Lane. 

I love this new series and can't wait to get to know more of the Grim Sinners. Also love seeing appearances from the Devil's Soul in this series also. 

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment