Monday, November 6, 2017

KAT {Book Review}



Title: KAT: The Women Of…
Series: Southside Skulls Motorcycle Club
Author: Jessie Cooke

Book Description:

“Hurricane” Katrina Brown left the Southside for a new life in California when her boyfriend thought she’d killed someone.

Now she’s returning after someone died in California and someone else is dying back home.

Faced with the demons of the past, her desires for Dax, and her anger towards Dax’s wife Angel, Kat is a wild one with a world of trouble just waiting to unravel again.

That trouble is only set to get worse when Dax makes her an offer she can’t refuse.

This is the 6th book in the Southside Skulls MC Series. It is a Standalone Romance Novel but characters from the previous novels, DAX, CODY, GUNNER, ZACK & LEVI are included in this story too.

HEA and No cliffhanger.
Intended for Mature Readers

My Review:

So after being really impressed by Zach and Levi's books I had high expectations. But also going into it I wasn't sure what to expect going into this book. 

I have to say going into this book I was a little unsure about Katrina, aka Kat. I wouldn’t say I had a dislike for her, but I was just unsure about her. I liked getting to know her about her better. I will say this though her bada$$ chick attitude kind of got on my nerves. It also became off putting at times also. 

I was a bit surprised with who was Kat's love interest. I was definitely surprised to find out it was David, Angel's brother. David and Kat are no strangers to each other, their getting their second chance. I liked David in this book.  

I have to say that this book was enjoyable. I will say that there were definitely a bunch of surprises thrown into this book I wasn't expecting. I have to say that through out this series that I'm really enjoying that all of the characters are not members of the Southside Skulls or are members of different MC's. Or in Kat's and David's situation not members at all, but are still tied in with the club.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5 and can't wait for Hunter!!!!!

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment